A versatile, innovative fishing kayak powered by Hobie's own MirageDrive pedal system. The hull design and 500 pound weight capacity make it possible to stand and cast while on the water, with easy access storage for six rods as well as tackle. Additional storage in the bow including Livewell compatibilty as well as a bungee cargo area on the stern ensure that you don't have to leave anything behind. Additions for 2015 include the H-rail mounting system and Tracing Keel.
- Powered by MirageDrive with Glide Technology pedal drive system. This innovative system frees up your hands as well as uses a larger muscle group to make kayaking easier and more efficient.
- The Vantage seating system has been added to the 2015 model to provide more comfort during long periods of time on the water and is easily adjustable for maximum support.
- Horizontal storage for four rods, vertical storage for two rods, and easy access to tackle.
- New for 2015 is the H-Rail mounting system for increased versatility and the Tracing Keel for improved tracking.
- Lowrance Ready installation system for simple addition of a fishfinder.