Tri-fluke cast iron design recommended in soft/moderate conditions and for medium duty. The Tri-Fluke design of the River Anchor allows flukes to penetrate in soft and moderate conditions and engage rocks and structure in rivers and current. The river anchor is a great all-purpose anchor for lighter craft, or a great second anchor. Designed to hold boats under 26'. Weights vary due to metal and coating content. Listed weights are approximate.
- 30 lb. river anchor designed to hold boats under 26'
- Tri-fluke design penetrates soft river bottoms
- Designed to engage rocks and structures in rivers and current
- Vinyl coating protects boat finish
- Recommended scope (line feet: depth feet) - 5:1