Compact, automatic, fully submersible electric pump
Integrated float switch and TEST button at rear of unit
Built in electronic controlled reed sensor system for automatic operation
No power use until pump is activated by internal float switch
Water cooled, efficient, durable motor
Rustproof and corrosion resistant
Stainless steel shaft
High-impact durable plastic housing
Quick release strainer for easy maintenance
Extremely efficient, very low current draw and offers high capacity output
Ignition protection to protect the pump against high current
Water/moisture tight seals
Can be used with switch panel for manual override
Includes comprehensive user manual with installation instructions and wiring diagram
Used in boat hulls, bilges, bait tanks, ponds, pools, spas
Note: These pumps are designed for intermittent use only, NOT designed for continuous use
Bilge pumps are designed to exhaust standing water only. They are not intended to prevent rapid accumulation of on-board water due to rough weather, hull damage, and/or other unsafe navigational conditions.
Note: Bilge pumps must be lower than the source of water for priming.
Measure the diameter of the hose outlet on your electric bilge pump to determine the size pump you need before placing an order.
- The warranty applies only to sellers, Peson & Co., authorized by Aurelio Tech. Warranty is offered only to those customers who bought the products from the designated authorized sellers
- Voltage: 12V DC; Flow capacity: 750 Gallons per hour (2850 Liters per hour) - 47.5 Liters per minute; Maximum delivery head: 3.8 meters (height of vertical water flow up pipe); Current draw: 3 Amp
- Hose Outlet: 19mm (3/4"); Dimensions: Length 145mm (5.71") x Width 83mm (3.27") x 103mm (4.05")
- 3-wire lead, approx. 1m long; Model: SFBP1-G750-06; Ignition protected
- Package includes: 1* Auto Bilge Pump; 1* User manual ;